24) “Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life.
25 ) Very truly I tell you, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live.
26) For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself.
27) And he has given him authority to judge because he is the Son of Man.
28) “Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice
29) and come out—those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned.
1 Corinthians 15:50-54
50) I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.
51) Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed—
52) in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.
53) For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.
54) When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”
I bless you to be filled abundantly with the love of the eternal Holy Father God and the peace of the Holy Son.
When it comes to believing in God, the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Son and living a life of faith, the most important thing is ‘resurrection.’ If you misunderstand this ‘resurrection,’ you will end up living your lives while putting your hopes and wishes on the wrong things.
After the fall of Adam and Eve, for 4000 years, the people who believed in God in the Old Testament domain had dropped to the <level of servants>, so they were dead in the domain of death ‘spiritually,’ and the ‘deeds of their bodies’ also were dead in the domain of death.
When the time came, God sent Jesus, the Messiah, and God proclaimed the <New Testament Word> through him. When people believed His Word, knew the Messiah, and acted upon the Word and followed, the ‘lives of their bodies’ transferred to the domain of life from the domain of death, so they came to life to the <Domain of Children> in the body, and their ‘souls and spirits’ also resurrected to the <Domain of Children>.
‘Resurrection’ is... To believe in the Messiah who is sent by God, believe in, serve, and love God whom he testifies for, the God who sent him, and live obeying God’s Word that he delivers. This is the <Resurrection of Life>.
This time right now is the <Time of the Spirit Rapture> in which we transform and complete our ‘souls and spirits’ into <Brides>, receive the Holy Son’s Original Entity, and become raptured into Heaven. The ‘greatest resurrection ever’ since the start of the religious history is the <Rapture>.
It was to carry out the <Rapture History> and make the 'greatest transformation history, the final greatest resurrection history,' that God, the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Son created the heavens and earth over 13.7 billion years, raised the level gradually for 4000 years of the Old Testament - 2000 years of the New Testament, for a total of 6,000 years, and have been making the <Salvation History of Resurrection>.
The ‘purpose for which God created the heavens and earth’ is ultimately for the <Rapture>! It is because the ‘Will of love,’ which is God, the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Son’s greatest purpose, is fulfilled through the <Rapture>.
<Rapture Resurrection>! This is the highest level transformation beyond which no higher level exists, and is the ultimate resurrection. That is, the 'transformation as brides and resurrection as brides.'
I bless you to become the 'Trinity's counterpart of love, a bride,' and achieve the eternal Purpose of Creation after listening to today's message.