[Message] Pastor Jung Myeong-seok
24) “Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life.
25) Very truly I tell you, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live.
26) For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself.
27) And he has given him authority to judge because he is the Son of Man.
28) “Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice
29) and come out—those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned.
1 Corinthians 15:50-54
50) I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.
51) Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed—
52) in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.
53) For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.
54) When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”
Hallelujah!To all of you who came even today to present your ‘sincere bodies and hearts’ and give glory to God, the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Son, I bless you to be filled abundantly with the love of the eternal Holy Father God and the peace of the Holy Son.
<RESURRECTION> refers to the 'spirit' coming out of the domain of death into the domain of life and coming to life through the 'body' hearing the Word of the Messiah who is sent by God, obeying that Word, and by believing in and loving God, the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Son through him.
Also, those who sinned were said to be 'dead.' When people repent of their sins to God, the Holy Son, and the Messiah and receive forgiveness, they become righteous people and get out of the domain of sin. So they are said to be 'Alive. Resurrected.'
The people of the old time period are 'dead people' compared to the people who came to the new time period. It is because they are unable to do the 'functions of the new time period.'
It was not that ‘Jesus’ body’ came to life and ascend to heaven. The 'body' cannot come for the Advent. Even though 2000 years have already passed, the 'body' will not come for the Advent. 'Jesus' physical body' will never come back to the earth again.
Just as the Almighty 'Holy Son' came using the 'body of Jesus' at the <FIRST COMING>, at the <SECOND COMING> too, the 'Holy Son' comes using the 'body of the man-of-mission of this time period.' And He does not make the <NEW TESTAMENT HISTORY> again, but makes the <NEW HISTORY, COMPLETE TESTAMENT HISTORY>.- This is the same as Jesus returning.
God had carried out history gradually raising the 'level of resurrection' in each time period. <1st stage, Old Testament Servant Level Resurrection>- <2nd stage, New Testament Children Level Resurrection>-<3rd stage, Complete Testament Bride Level Final Rapture Resurrection>. He raised it in this way.
The <RAPTURE RESURRECTION> is the 'bride level resurrection.' It is fulfilled by the Almighty Holy Son coming again, taking a savior on the earth as His body, and preaching the Word of the time period. This is the <FINAL GREATEST RESURRECTION> in history.
At that time, He transforms the bodies and spirits of human beings into 'counterparts of love,' and makes the <FINAL RAPTURE RESURRECTION HISTORY>.
The <RESURRECTION> did not exist from after Jesus died. It existed from the time of Adam. As a result of Adam sinning and falling, his <SPIRIT> became a 'spirit on the side of death,' and his <BODY> also lived a 'life that was on the side of death.'
As a result of that, the <HISTORY OF RESURRECTION> that revives the 'spirits' again through their descents paying the price and believing in God, was carried out.
The <PEOPLE WHO FOLLOWED JESUS AT THE TIME OF THE NEW TESTAMENT> treated all the <PEOPLE OF THE OLD TESTAMENT WHO WERE IN ADAM> as 'dead people.' <THOSE WHO WERE IN JESUS> were said to be 'Alive. Resurrected.' The same is true in this time period too. When seen from the <COMPLETE TESTAMENT DOMAIN OF THE NEW TIME PERIOD>, the <PEOPLE IN THE DOMAIN OF THE FORMER FAITH OF THE OLD TIMES> are 'dead people.'
Only the <PEOPLE IN THE LORD'S ADVENT DOMAIN WHO RECEIVED THE LORD, RECEIVED THE PERSON WHO IS SENT, AND BELIEVE IN, SERVE, AND LOVE THE HOLY TRINITY> are 'living people,' and 'resurrected people.' I bless you to be 'resurrected people.'