[Message] Pastor Jung Myeong Seok
21) Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?”
22) Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.
37) “Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
47) Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven—as her great love has shown. But whoever has been forgiven little loves little.”
4) Forgive us our sins, for we also forgive everyone who sins against us. And lead us not into temptation.’”
3)3 So watch yourselves. “If your brother or sister sins against you, rebuke them; and if they repent, forgive them.
Hallelujah! I bless all of you to be filled abundantly with the love of the eternal God, the peace of the Holy Son.
When you come to know, [you’ll see that] there are so many ‘things you did not know. With people, when others do wrong and it causes them ‘harm,’ they would rebuke them or speak to them and treat them with anger.
Because they think about how the wrong doings of their brothers were harmful to them, they cannot help but rebuke and cannot help but get angry.
Still, you should not think about ‘that,’ but just as the Holy Son and the Lord forgave you, you also should forgive your brothers completely and tell them, “Don’t do that again but do well.
You should not judge your brother's sins.
If you do, as you are taking action as a judge on your own when ‘God, the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Son’ who are the judges, next to you, you will end up sinning.
Only God, the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Son, bring ‘fair judgment.’
Judgment based on your own emotions cannot be ‘fair judgment.’ In addition, if you treat people according to <your own emotions>,you will only end up sinning as a result of that and so become a ‘sinner.’
It is said that people sin without knowing, but most of the times, when people are committing their sins, they sin even though they know.
People commit sins because even though they do know, they cannot ‘control’ themselves. Even though they do know they should not sin, they cannot stop once the ignition turns on in the ‘thoughts of their brains.’
That is why you should not turn on the ignition at all even with your <thoughts>.
You must not forget to <repent> every day.
Just as ‘trash’ gets generated in the course of living, ‘things you feel uneasy about’ will arise in the course of living. It is to repent frequently in the <name of the Lord> every time that happens.
If you forgive [them], [they] will live. If you don’t forgive [them], [they] will die in the midst of sin as a result of ‘sin.’ Therefore, don't forget the [fact that] the Lord has forgiven you, and I bless you to become clean body, soul, and spirit, and be well and prosper.